TechPublishing Now MS Certified

TechPublishing Now MS Certified
Professor Robert McMillen, MBA Microsoft Certified Trainer and Solutions Expert

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Microsoft Surface Tablet

I pre-ordered my surface tablet and received it on Friday the 26th. This is the tablet Microsoft makes and has spent a bundle on advertising.
I love it. It is much smoother than the Nexus or Galaxy Tab. It has an attachable keyboard with a mouse pad that I think tablets have been missing. If you don't want a keyboard then just snap it off but if you want to use this like a laptop then attach it and you get a cursor.
There are still more apps to make it complete but I do have Netflix and Hulu Plus. It also works on a lot of sites with Flash, but not all of them. The site has to register with Microsoft in order to be trusted.
I think the best thing is the pre-loaded Office 2013. It works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment