TechPublishing Now MS Certified

TechPublishing Now MS Certified
Professor Robert McMillen, MBA Microsoft Certified Trainer and Solutions Expert

Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's not me it's you

Don't you just love it when two vendors fight it out? I received a call from a customer that said when they send out an invite to an email server at another company it shows up as an hour later. That company said its not their fault. It must be our customer's problem. So they called me. I said how about I send an invite out to the same guy and see what happens. He emailed back and said that it also came back an hour late, but he still doesn't think it's his server. I told him I would be happy to fix his server if he wanted to setup an account with us. Then he ran windows updates, even though he swore he had already done this, and now it works correctly.

I will be working on an interesting switch problem later today. For some reason it's not passing UDP traffic. I think it may have something to do with the port being tagged for CDP using voice and data VLANs.

No comments:

Post a Comment