TechPublishing Now MS Certified

TechPublishing Now MS Certified
Professor Robert McMillen, MBA Microsoft Certified Trainer and Solutions Expert

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally finished my Exchange 2007 server

I was building an Exchange 2007 server last week so I could test out Communications Server 2007. After installing and putting on a test user I decided to ask Microsoft a question. I wondered how many mailboxes I could put on the MSDN version of this software. They emailed me back and said "we will get back to you". So I waited three days and they said to call the Microsoft Partner program. So I called them and asked the same thing. They said I could install it up to ten times. I said that's not what I was asking. I wanted to know how many cals come on this before it tells me I need more. They said "you can install it up to ten times".
I thought I would go crazy so I told her we weren't speaking the same language. She went to her supervisor and came back and said "you can install it up to ten times", and then she said "we're not technical here". What? Not technical? I thought they were Microsoft.
I went back to MSDN and said they didn't know how to answer my qestion. They replied back that they will get me my answer in about three days. I just heard back from them, and they said " you can install it up to ten times."
I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment