TechPublishing Now MS Certified

TechPublishing Now MS Certified
Professor Robert McMillen, MBA Microsoft Certified Trainer and Solutions Expert

Monday, April 26, 2010

Studying for a Microsoft test

Had a lot of little issues today, but nothing too perplexing.
The big news is that I started studying for my last two tests to get my 2008 Microsoft Enterprise MCITP.
I hate studying for tests when I haven't been doing them for a while. If you get out of the groove it takes a lot of mental will power to get back into them. It's way easier if you just keep one going after the other. The last test I passed was the Vista test. It was pretty easy and only took about a month to prepare for.
The 70-649 is a much harder test, so I will be working on this for a while. I've passed so many of these I decided to pull out all of my certifications. I'm coming up on around 40 of them. Many people get these paper certs and never really use them. There are 400,000 MCSE's on NT 4, but by the time you get to 2008 it drops to 55,000.
These tests are way harder than the the late 90's when I started on NT 4. I think it's thinning out the herd.

No comments:

Post a Comment