TechPublishing Now MS Certified

TechPublishing Now MS Certified
Professor Robert McMillen, MBA Microsoft Certified Trainer and Solutions Expert

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finally, an MCITP

I passed the 70-647 test today which is the third and final test to get my Microsoft Enterprise MCITP. There are only 15k of us worldwide at this point. This compares to around 400k back in the NT 4 version. This test was a little harder for me than the 70-649. I studied months for it and I found it much easier. The test I took today I only studied for a couple of weeks. I didn't get as good of a score, but a pass is a pass. Plus there were a bunch of questions that were not on any study guide or in any book, so I had to really think hard about what I was reading.
I have been studying for so long I am having study withdrawal. Decided to watch a scary movie. Should be fun sleeping tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment